Seraphim Armoury is offering a 30 Day limited warranty to the original owner, for your firearm to be free from material or manufacturing defects. So, please do your own diligence and check your purchase. If the original owner has legitimate issues within the course of 1 year from date of purchase, we will consider on a case by case basis, as determined by our gunsmith.
The warranty is limited, which means it does not cover normal wear and tear, and is void in the following:
- Misuse, abuse or use in abnormal conditions.
- Customization or gunsmithing performed by anyone other than our qualified gunsmith.
- Dis-assembly performed beyond field stripping for cleaning (except by our qualified gunsmith).
- Damage caused by over-torquing screws. Remember also in some cases there may be steel vs aluminum. We don’t have torque recommendations (use common sense), screws may loosen slightly after repeated firing – maintaining your firearm is the owner’s responsibility.
- Use of re-loaded (handloaded) ammunition, unless authorized by Seraphim Armoury.
Our warranty and submission page will be updated. In the meantime, if you are the original owner, please email a copy of your original receipt, along with model/serial # to: firstname.lastname@example.org